Our swimming unit is now over and students are asked to wear their PE uniform to school on both of their PE days. We will continue our swimming unit at the end of the school year.
INDOOR BALL SKILLS (Oct 9 – Nov 10)
Students will engage in a variety of indoor games and activities that teach and enhance throwing and catching skills, striking skills and ball and object control and manipulation skills. There is a more detailed explanation under each grade levels tab at the top of the page
Dressing for PE Class:
Starting September 1st all students K-5 are required to wear the CAC Elementary PE uniform.
- CAC Elementary PE uniforms (sold at the School Store) consist of :- the monogrammed t-shirt or long sleeve shirt, the monogrammed navy blue/black shorts or long pants, the monogrammed sweatshirt (in cold weather), athletic shoes and socks. Students may also wear their House or Kids’ Day shirts to PE.
- Jewelry, including rubber and string bands, and watches MUST be removed for all PE classes (small stud earrings are okay). It is best that these items not be worn on PE days, to protect them from being lost or forgotten.
- If your child needs to be excused from PE for any reason please send a note directly to his/her PE teacher or email them prior to 7:30am the day they are to be excused.
- A parent note is acceptable only for the first day of illness. Children who arrive without a note will participate in the lesson, whether in the pool, gym, or otherwise.
- Parent notes cannot be accepted for 2 consecutive PE days of illness. If a child needs to be excused for more than one day, a doctor's note written in English (not a prescription) is required with the reason and dates to be excused.
If you have any question please do not hesitate to contact us.
Sarah Harman Grades PreK, Kg, Grade 1, Grade 3 and Grade 5