This year’s Kids’ Day is next Wednesday, 23rd November on the old MS Field, Track, Outdoor Basketball Court and ES Hall. The event begins at 8:00 a.m. for the entire Elementary School with a parade around the track. All students will be given a Kids’ Day shirt on Wednesday morning to wear. This year’s design was created by Kamau Samuel from 5K. Congratulations Kamau! Please ensure you have your child at school in time to receive their Kids’ Day t-shirt from their classroom teacher. Students should be in their classroom by 7:55am at the latest.
If your child will not be attending school on Wednesday 23rd November please let the ES office and their teacher know immediately.
All students Grades PreK-5 are scheduled for the activities from 8:15 until 11:15, with a closing Ceremony at 11:15. All students will then be dismissed at 11:30am.
There will be a snack provided for all the children, compliments of our PTO. We are very appreciative of their generosity every year. Thank you PTO!
Could all parent volunteers please meet Mrs Harman on the track at 7:45am to find out your role for the morning. Thank you to all parents that have volunteered, this day couldn’t be possible without you. I will email you on Monday with more details about your roles and responsibilities
Please make sure that your child comes prepared for the day.
· Running/Athletic Shoes - please no loosely "tied" shoes, sandals, flip-flops or heelies.
· Appropriate pants - please no jeans, jeans shorts or skirts.
· A reusable water bottle marked with name & class code that can be refilled at the water stations. Small individual bottles of water will not be available for students.
· A hat and sunscreen.
· A change of clothing (there are water activities where kids will get wet).
· An extra snack if your child gets extra hungry.
Please email me if you have any questions or concerns.
Sarah Harman (email@example.com)